2020 Nucleus Colonies - COLORADO Pickup
Lockhart Honey Farms® is proud to offer our 5-frame nucs directly to our customers - no middle man involved! When you purchase a nuc from us, you will have the opportunity to inspect your nuc upon pickup as well as meet the beekeepers that made this nuc for you!
Our nucs will consist of:
- 2-3 frames of brood
- 1 frame of honey
- 1 frame of foundation for the bees to grow into
- Our bees are Minnesota Hygienic based with a queen bee* that is less than 2 months old
- *The queen bee will be Minnesota Hygienic*
- We are using a plastic nuc box design that will create a much better value to you as the consumer and will be reusable for years to come
- Check out the Pro Nuc box here!
We winter our bees in Texas each year to avoid the unpredictable winters in Colorado. We make nucs while we are in Texas during the Spring. Then in May we bring the bees back Colorado for the Summer!
Pickup Location: Frost Farm in Fountain, Colorado. (About 30-45 minutes from Colorado Springs). Exact location and time will be sent in your pickup packet.
Pickup Date: May 16, 2020
When you purchase a nuc from Lockhart Honey Farms®, you are buying your bees directly from a beekeeper with no middle-man involved. Our company is unique in the fact that when you purchase a nuc from us, you will be able to inspect the nuc before you take it home and your satisfaction is guaranteed. We only have a limited number of nucs available, so be sure to purchase yours before they're gone!
Note: Price INCLUDES applicable taxes